March 9, 2010

Landscaped Love

Why women should mow the lawn every once in a while...

And on the other hand, why husbands shouldn't let their wives mow the lawn...

Obviously it has been a long time since we have mowed. So I had a little fun with it today, and Bokey Boy helped me by eating a lot of grass and sitting in the heart. 


And a tip to you women who want to help with the lawn... don't wear flip flops.


This was much more fun than studying for my Block 3 final that is in two days. Oops. 
Should I get going on that?

4 comments:

Kelsey and Dallas said...

hahahah april this is so funny!! I'm seriously so impressed! you and I are blogging buddies now. haha Im still laughing at this. so fun.

Joni and Travis said...

haha How cute are you?! I love it!!

Danielle Sherwood said...

That is so cute!! Haha! I am debating on nursing school..and need to start on my application! How long did it take for you to get accepted?? How are you enjoying/not enjoying it?? Sorry..I would just like some advice if you have any for someone looking into it! Thanks

☂niki. said...

you are adorable.

i love this!

my dad actually did something like this for my mom like 10 years ago...when planting the winter lawn he piled the manure really thick so that when the grass grew in, it said, "i love lori" which is my moms name. i thought it was so sweet. thanks for reminding me of that.