July 19, 2011

Letters to Little Sheen 4

May 24, 2011
25 weeks. Just got back from a week long trip to New York and Boston! It was your first vacation, and I'm pretty sure you had a good time. Especially considering all the yummy food we ate on this trip! Mommy and daddy had a great time too, and you were a trooper, didn't cause any problems. I had some Braxton Hicks contractions from all the walking, but overall it was pretty good! We realized on this trip how often it is that strangers will comment on me being pregnant and will do extra nice things for me. For example, bathrooms are hard to find in New York City. There were a few times when I was waiting in line at a restaurant for the bathroom, and an employee came up to me and brought me to the empoyee bathroom so I didn't have to wait. Such nice people. (Little pregnancy bonus) :) More than half way done with the pregnancy!

June 15, 2011
28 weeks. You just keep getting bigger every day! I'm not too uncomfortable yet, itching/stretching skin, and annoying Braxton Hicks contractions, not too bad, but my belly is definitely growing. Also, my fingers don't really seem swollen, but my wedding ring is definitely getting too tight for comfort. So I bought a temporary fake ring so I don't have to worry about it getting stuck. I went to lunch with some friends last week and 3 out of 6 of us were pregnant. Seems like a lot of people are right now. One of my best friends Sara is pregnant with a little boy too! I can't wait for you and him to be best buddies and grow up together! 28 weeks is a pretty big milestone. If you were born at this point, your lungs are developed enough you would be able to survive with minimal medical help. Exciting for your daddy and me!

June 20, 2011
29 weeks. I got to see your cute chubby face today!! I had my 3D ultrasound done at the doctor. It was INCREDIBLE. Such an amazing feeling came over me as I watched you kick, move and smile on the screen. I really feel like I'm closer to you now, I can remember your cute little face when I think about you or talk about you. Can't wait till I see you outside of my tummy!

1 comment:

McGee said...

i love reading your blog! i am so excited for you!!