May 2, 2011

April 2011

The month of April completely flew by. I'm always a little relieved when May begins, no more confusion when people are talking about the date or month and I think they're saying my name. We had a pretty fun-filled last few weeks. I'll share some picture highlights.


Gary and Holly gave us this fun "Congratulations, you're having a boy" gift. I'm sorry if some of you think this is cute, I still think it's hilarious and a bit creepy.

Some friends were in town so a bunch of us got together.



Took senior pictures for these cute girls. (My sister and her friend Alison)

Our family dog Bella passed away unexpectedly. :( So we had a family dinner in remembrance of her. It was really sweet, we shared pictures and stories about her.


Mark and I have been doing a lot around the house lately; got the carpets cleaned, fixed broken things, had a yard sale, started painting the baby's room...



My little brother got married to a beautiful and sweet girl, Sophia. It was a lot of fun!
 My sisters and me.

And we've been spending time outside lately, enjoying the amazing weather and spring flowers.



April was pretty fantastic.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hey, I know Alison. I remember when she was born. We're good old family friends. Very cute picture. Such a cute baby bump you have. How exciting!

Wendi and Matt said...

Um.. You are so cute!!!